Theme: Sustainable Consumption
Sustainable consumption (sometimes abbreviated to “SC”) is the use of material products, energy, and immaterial services in such a way that their use minimizes impacts on the environment so that human needs can be met not only in the present but also for future generations.
Sustainable development is the idea that human societies must live and meet their needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. The “official” definition of sustainable development was developed for the first time in the Brundtland Report in 1987.
Topic: Will be revealed after registration
Software: Excel & STATA (pre-requisite knowledge not needed. It will be taught during the process)
Price: INR 500
Supervisor: Ms. Shreya Roy (Founder & Owner – ECO-FUN-OMICS, PhD IIFT)
Tentative Dates: 11th April 2021 (Sunday) and 18th April 2021. (TENTATIVE DATES)
Workshop Benefits You will receive
- An international article with international recognition
- One special student who excels in our workshop will be rewarded with INR 500. Basically, she/he will attend and benefit from the workshop for free.
1) Virtual class explaining the concepts of sustainable consumption and the market research process.
2) How to prepare a questionnaire to target the market and understand consumer behavior.
3) Sorting and filtration of data
4) understanding and inferring the data using MS Excel and STATA
5) Results and conclusions from the data.
If you are new here, please subscribe to our website. We serve unlimited knowledge with zero subscription fees. Please enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email. Remember, knowledge is the new currency that serves the best return!!!
We have published an international book along with very talented writers from IIM, Calcutta University, Delhi University, Oxford University, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, JNU so on. 15 interesting reads for your curious mind. The book targets management, economics, law, literature, gynecology, and so much more.
Read our other free articles.