Academic research is the development process of knowledge and the birth of new theories that will enhance our learning process. The accessibility to the internet has made it easy to get hold of all the required information. It has encouraged more and more people to indulge in this field. It is crucial to have a culture of people engaged in academic research to discover new documents reliably.
The New Education Policy 2020 and Academic Research
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to increased awareness on research, and India must now pave a new research-based path to the post-pandemic road to economic growth. According to the World Development Indicators published by the World Bank, India spends barely 0.69% of GDP on research.
The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 report released by the government recently provides some light at the end of the tunnel. The first noteworthy point is that the NEP provides for a research ecosystem under the stewardship of the National Research Fund. It aims to provide the required impetus to grow the Research and Development (R&D) by building a research ecosystem comprising the government, universities, research institutes, and industry. NEP emphasizes a multidisciplinary approach in education and the need to nurture a curious and creative mind to develop analytical and critical thinking abilities at an early age.
The NEP 2020 emphasizes students in a great deal, represented as follows:
- Recognizing, identifying, and fostering the unique capabilities of each student is necessary. It is achieved by sensitizing teachers and parents to promote each student’s holistic development in academic and non-academic spheres.
- Achieving foundational literacy and numeracy by all students by Grade 3 is the highest priority.
- There should be outstanding research as a co-requisite for education and development; a continuous review of progress based on sustained research and regular assessment by educational experts.
NEP 2020 has been unveiled, with a lot of thought process, optimism, fanfare by the Government of India. The proposed delivery of education is very broad-based, circumspect, and all-encompassing.
Importance of Academic Research for a student
Academic research conducted by students is significant. It allows discovering different angles about a particular view that were not discussed or thought about before. While researching, a student goes beyond personal experience and collects evidence based on facts and rationality. It is the best tool to enhance knowledge and facilitate learning.
Academic research experience allows students to understand published works and determine an area of interest. It also helps them decide their career choices as a researcher, academician, or a corporate executive. A good research project or dissertation during college education is crucial to boost the resume of a student. It helps them to seek a greater higher education scope and job opportunity. A student’s application is accepted or rejected based on how good their college research work was. Therefore, conducting academic research with innovative ideas is extremely important to succeed in life.
Eco-Fun-Omics – We can help
If you are a school or college student and looking for research ideas or push. You have landed on the correct page. We serve research knowledge across 73 countries. Feel free to browse through our articles. We have two plans:
- Basic – Free access to our research with zero subscription fee. Some examples would be:
- Does women’s marital status affect their well being?
- Education Does Not Guarantee Income Opportunities
- Does FDI boost SEZ performance?
We serve unlimited knowledge with zero subscription fee. Please enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new research by email. Remember, knowledge is the new currency that serves the best return!!!
- Premium – It is a pocket-friendly plan with INR 25 per month (0.34$ per month). Get full access to our data, mathematical models and econometrics models, and other premium contents. Some examples would be:
- Time-path of Fossil Fuel’s Price- A Math Eco article
- Demographic Distribution can affect Social Welfare?
- Indian Private Investment Function… Has the basics changed?!
Subscribe to get access
Subscribe to our premium pocket-friendly plan of INR 25 pm. You are free to cancel the subscription whenever you please.
We have PhD. and highly skilled researchers working to cater to student’s needs. Team also welcomes special requests and post the same within a week or two. We hope you find what you are looking for.
Other Services Eco-Fun-Omics provides:
Publish Your work:
We have readers spread across 70+ countries. We shall give you an international platform to broadcast your research work and subject skills. You deserve that golden feather on your hat. [open to all educational institutions]. Some of our published works are:
- Is COVID-19 a Blessing-in-Disguise for The Less Fertile Women?! – By Dr. Aruna Kalra, Senior Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
- We are Economists – By Sweeyam Chakraborty, Junior Research Fellow
- Indian Youth Unemployment during COVID-19? – By Vaibhaw, BA Economics
This opportunity is open only to students. Every year we organize international workshops. We conduct online and offline events such as:
- Field Work – Data Collection
- Research opportunities
Research and publishing work for University, college and schools:
We are currently working on 2 such projects. We help students with innovative research and article ideas. Provide one-on-one writing help and finally publish all complied works under the name of the institute with ISBN allotments.
2021 has remained a productive year till now.
- Published an international book (ISBN allotted)
- Spoke at a national seminar to discuss our recent research works
- We are working on publishing two College research books
- Conducted an international research workshop with a high participation rate and 100% feedback
- We are on tips toes hiring new staff to up game our research and publishing work.
- Also launched an online store – however, due to the COVID scenario we are slow with the new product launches.
- Our Podcast is under construction. We will soon start posting audio chapters.
We provide services to students, researchers, educators, teachers, professors, schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutions.
Welcome to Our Store. Special discounts for students and on a purchase of INR 500 or above.
Need more information? Write to us – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for marketing interns – send us your CV. Preferred administrative or management students. Should have sound knowledge of social media and digital marketing.