The Modern Charade of the Developing Economy – What do we mean by it? The developing economy is just a façade (a deceptive outward appearance)?
This journal book is a knowledgeable compilation of the charades in our modern world. Sustainable economic growth is desired by all political leaders across the globe. We have glimpsed trade relations build and break, monetary policies fail drastically, sudden economic shocks, and so much more. The
world is moving ahead step by step. But are we moving towards growth and development, or is it all a charade? The chapters in this journal are thoughtfully composed by professors and scholarly contributors, based on their unique backgrounds and journeys to answer this very question. From festival seasons to the aftermath of COVID, from fast fashion to investment schemes, from poverty sastras to AI facial
recognition, this book will help anyone and everyone to brush off the ignorance tag.
Any developing economy has unavoidable concerns such as inequality, unemployment, inflation or artificial inflations, stagflation, environmental degradation, educational and human resource crisis, etc. Added to the contemporary issues, the 2020s witnessed COVID 19 death march, the Russia-Ukrain war crisis, Sri Lanka’s Geopolitical situation, and Afghanistan -Taliban political circumstances. Sustainable economic growth is desired by all political leaders across the globe. We have glimpsed trade relations build and break, monetary policies fail drastically, sudden economic shocks, and so much more. Even though the world is moving ahead step by step but are we moving towards growth and development at all, or is it just a charade? This journal book attempts to portray the charade in a developing economy.
- Mr. Keynes & Festival Economy – Prof. Sugata Marjit, Distinguished Professor, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Transformative Learning Business Education for a Regenerative Economy – Prof. Kanika Chatterjee, Professor, University of Calcutta
- A “Face-Recognized” Trip to the Mall – Ms. Sneha Roy, Senior Data Scientist, Humana Inc., Boston
- The Seven Strata of Poverty and Their Solutions in the Sanātana Dharma – Mr. Tirthendu Ganguly, Ph.D. Research Scholar, Banaras Hindu University
- Public Policy in the aftermath of the COVID-19 Pandemic – Mr. Hardik Gupta, Ph.D. Research Scholar, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Delhi)
- Impact of Afghanistan’s current situation on Global Trade – Ms. Aroohi Dudeja, Data Scientist, Dunnhumby
- Gold Investment: The Safest Investment? – Mr. Sumon Banerjee, COO, Ecofunomics LLP
- A Case Study Analysing Consumer Behaviour Concerning Fast Fashion. – Ms. Shreya Roy, Founder, Ecofunomics LLP