Theme & Thrust
- Globalization, Liberalization, and privatization issues
- Trade policies and welfare
- Growth & Development
- Banking & financial issues
- Behavioral theories
- Environmental issues
- E-commerce and the Digital Economy
- Economic Uncertainty and dis-equilibrium
- IPR & Challenges to the Transmission of Development
- Labour Productivity and Employment Issues
- MSME and SEZ
- Social issues e.g. gender, race, geographical discrimination, etc.
How to Apply?
- You are requested to send your paper/article to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The chapters will enter the blind review process. You will receive an acceptance intimation via email.
- If your article is selected you will be asked to complete the review fee.
Who can Apply?
The platform is open to all potential curious minds.
- Professors, teachers, educators, researchers, etc.
- Graduate, Post Graduate, or above students.
- Corporate personnel
Article Category: We publish articles under the following categories – Economics, Management, and Knowledge.
Article Types: Research papers (3000 – 5000 words), Light Reads (600 – 2000 words), Book Reviews (600 – 1000 words).
Writing Guidelines: Send us your manuscripts in MS Word format, font – Calibri, font size – 11. Make sure to include an abstract of not more than 150-200 words. Every table, graph, or diagram should have the source address at the bottom right corner. The references should be cited in APA style.
Please note- we publish genuine and original work. Please do not submit any paper that is published elsewhere.
We follow UGC guidelines. Please maintain strict plagiarism below 5%. Papers and articles with plagiarism above 10% will be rejected.
- The contributing authors will receive no royalties in cash or kind or any form of financial gain.
- There is a review fee chargeable to all contributors whose article is selected.
- Each contributor will receive a free contributor’s soft copy of the journal.
- Students will also receive certificates.
Email Id: Contact@ecofunomics.com
Phone No: (+91) 7482028953