Ph.D, MBA (HR), B.Tech-Textile
Area of Specialization: Human Resource Management & Organization Behaviour
1. Name in Full: Dr. Smruti Rahul Patre
2. Date of Birth: 17th June 1978
3. (a) Gender: Female (b) Marital Status: Married c) Nationality: Indian
4. Teaching interests: HRM, OB, Principles of management, Strategic HRM.
5. Areas of Research Interests: Talent Management, Workplace behaviours, General Management
6. Total teaching and research experience: 15.2 years
7. Educational Qualifications:
|SN||Examination Passed||University||Year of passing||%of Marks||Class/ Division|
|3||B-Tech (Textile)||SRTMNU, Nanded||2000||75%||I (gold medal)|
8. Teaching Experience:
|1||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur||Since August 2020 till date||Assistant Professor||Dr Shrirang Altekar, Director SIBM-Nagpur|
|2||ARKA JAIN University, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand||July 2018 till date May 2020||Associate Professor||Mr. Amit Srivastava (Director)|
|3||NIT, Jamshedpur||3.5 years||Adhoc faculty||Dr Rajiv Bhushan (HoD)|
|4||Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Mangement studies and Research, Nagpur||4 Years August-2010 to June 2014||Assistant professor||Dr.Sudhir Fulzele, Dr. Sujit Metre|
|5||MET’s Bhujbal knowledge City, Nasik||August 2007-Feb 2008||Lecturer||Dr.Shefali Bhujbal, Dr.Nilesh Berad|
|6||MGV’s college of HMCT, Nasik||1 year August 2006-2007||Lecturer||Dr. Jadhav, Dr. Hirey|
|7||Tuli college of HMCT, Nagpur||2 years August 2004-April 2006||Lecturer||Dr.Urvashi Yashroy|
9. Details of Publication and Research Work:
|1||Gig Intentions in Management Students: Integrating JD-R in an Extended TPB Model||Management and Labour Studies||2022||Scopus, ABDC-C, UGC Care|
|2||Fitness Apps’s purchase behaviour: Amalgamation of Stimulus-Organism-Behaviour-Consequence framework (S–O–B–C) and the innovation resistance theory (IRT)||Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services||July 2022||Scopus, ABDC-A, UGC care|
|3||The Pandemic, Financial Struggles, and Mental Health of Students||Indian Journal of Finance||April 2022||Scopus, ABDC-C, UGC Care|
|4||six thinking hats on Gig economy||ICAI Research Bulletin||Vol.44, No.III, Oct 2018||UGC approved|
|5||Six thinking hats on Continuous feedback: The new normal||International Journal of Managemnt Studies||Volume V, Issue-4(1), October 2018.||UGC approved- Journal Number :44925|
|6||Are conflict management styles related to background characteristics of Gen Y?||Global Journal of Management and Business research||October 2017||GIF, OAJI, SIS, ERIC etc|
|7||Six thinking hats approach for HR analytics||South Asian Journal of HRM, SAGE||December 2016||Scopus, ABDC-C, ABS, j-GATE,UGC|
1. “Counterproductive Work behaviour in response to Job burnout, Interpersonal
conflict at work and Leader-Member Exchange: A moderation mediation analysis”
presented at Symbicon-2022: An international conference on ‘Neo Business
Practices for the Evolving World’ organized by SIBM Nagpur from 04th to 06th
April, 2022. Also received best paper in the HR track.
2. “Measuring gig intentions among management students” presented at
Symbicon-2021: An international conference on ‘Challenges and Prospects in
Management in the VUCA World ‘organized by SIBM Nagpur on 16 & 17
Also received best paper in the HR track.
3.“Leveraging HR 4.0 to achieve Industry 4.0 compatibility in India” presented at
National conference on Recent trends in Technology: Issues & Challenges
organized by School of Engineering in 2019, ARKA JAIN University
11. MDPs/Workshops/Seminars/Consultancy conducted:
- Resource person for MDP’s conducted for Public Health Institutes (PHI), National Sample Survey organisation (NSSO), Minerals exploration corporation Limited (MECL), WCL, Power Grid at Nagpur.
- Conducted a session on “Conflict management” in a MDP at National Metallurgical laboratory (NML), Jamshedpur.
- Conducted Workshop on “Research Methodology: special focus on Statistical analysis” at Arka Jain University for faculty and PhD scholars.
- Resource person for employability skill workshop organized at NIT Jamshedpur.
12. Experience of Administrative Responsibilities in Academic Institutions:
- NAAC Criteria 7 champion at Symbiosis institute of business management, Nagpur
- Incharge for Co-curricular and extra-curricular committee at Symbiosis institute of business management, Nagpur
- HoD for School of Research at ARKA JAIN University, Jharkhand Responsible for coordinating all research and consultancy related activities.
13. Career Development Activities
1. Completed a 15 days FDP on “Andragogy and Research methodology” organized by Symbiosis International University.
2. Completed a 12 week FDP on “Online refresher course in Management” conducted by ARPIT, SWAYAM.