The year 2021 marks the third anniversary of Eco-Fun-Omics. On this occasion, we take pleasure in inviting young minds and keen researchers to express their views on changing and emerging trends around the globe and share new and radical ideas for individual, societal and economic betterment.
Knowledge is the New Currency. Investment in Knowledge Pays the Best ReturnEco-Fun-Omics
The journal aims at providing an educational and intellectual platform to express views on ‘The Modern World’ internationally.
Eco-Fun-Omics was established in the year 2018 with the view to bring fun to economics. Gradually, it grew big to incorporate all areas of social science, management and light reads.
HOW WILL IT BENEFIT YOU?
Eco-Fun-Omics has a widespread of readers across the world. Currently, we serve knowledge services in 35+ countries. Hence, you get an international audience to present your views and opinions.
- If you are an aspirant researcher or a young college student, this will boost your career opportunities.
- If you are an established educator, this will serve you as a feather on your hat. It will add to your professional profile.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The platform is open to all potential curious minds.
- Professors, teachers, educators, researchers etc.
- Graduate, Post Graduate or above students.
- Team of 2-3 or more
- A group of students lead by a teacher or an educator. (max – 3+1)
THEME AND THRUST
The Contemporary Issues of the Modern World.
The world has shivered due to the pandemic hit. However, contemporary issues don’t just beat around COVID. The climatic changes, the increasing crime rates, deteriorating women position, increasing job loss trends, GDP crash and increasingly volatile stock prices. That’s not all, the boundaries of the topic, ‘The Contemporary Issues of the Modern World’ is left open to the imagination of a curious mind. Eco-Fun-Omics provides you with an international platform to express your views and create general awareness.
Eco-fun-omics is divided into four categories:
1) Economics: Don’t be ignorant… know your economy well
2) Management: Bad management will kill a good system
3) Knowledge: Knowledge has a beginning but no end
4) Fun: any education without fun is boring
- No age, qualification or designation bar
- Your article should align with our theme
- Word limit: min 600 words and max 2000 words
- Every article will undergo a plagiarism test.
ECONOMICS: We are welcoming articles from all branches of economics including but not limited to microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics, robonomics and development.
MANAGEMENT: We would be glad to have articles from fields of financial management, cybernetics management, IT, strategic, production and marketing management.
KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge is precious no matter which branch or field it belongs to. We would be obliged to have knowledge articles from any and every arena provided it matches our theme.
FUN: Short stories, poems or simple light knowledgeable reads are welcome. Some entertainment in the academia is important.
- You are requested to send an abstract of 50-100 words explaining your topic by 15th November 2020.
- Once your article is selected we will intimate you via email and request you to send the final article by 1st January 2021.
|1||Last Date for Abstract Submission||15th November 2020|
|2||Deadfline or Submission of Final Article||1st January 2020|
|3||Publication||16th February 2020 (Tentative Date)|
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISEMENT
We would be happy to collaborate with any educational organizations, businesses or websites. Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com or